Terms and Conditions of Business
1. You confirm that you have the authority to arrange the funeral for the deceased and that you have the overall responsibility for the cost of the funeral account.
2. If the account is to be settled by solicitor’s, you will inform Wilkinson Bros Ltd of this upon placing the Funeral Order, giving the name and address of said solicitor.
3. If the account is not settled within 3 months from date of invoice by the solicitor, Wilkinson Bros Ltd reserve the right to charge interest on the total amount outstanding at 5% per month.
4. You have the right to cancel within 14 days of this contract being signed.
5. You give permission for Wilkinson Bros Ltd to make arrangements within the cancellation period and any costs incurred are your responsibility if you decide to commence your right to cancel.
6.You give permission to Wilkinson Bros Ltd to share your personal details with anybody directly connected to carrying out the funeral service so that the said funeral can be arranged.
DISCLOSURE OF INTERESTS
The ultimate owner of this business is Wilkinson Bros Ltd and the controlling shareholder is Paul Daniel Fenwick.
D Gent Funeral service of Pinxton is also incorporated within Wilkinson Bros Ltd and not run as a separate business.
We have no business or financial interest in a price comparison website which compares Funeral Director Services and/or Crematoria Services and their respective prices.